When you’re searching for the best 140mm Case Fans, it can be overwhelming to walk through to a store. When there are rows and rows of products and rows of items which look similar, it’s difficult to find the best one to meet your requirements.
Our experts stayed focus on just a few aspects and characteristics in our 140mm Case Fans review, such as high-quality features that are user-friendly, appreciable performance, all-around features, and an extended lifespan, to figure out which 140mm Case Fans are worth buying and which 140mm Case Fans ones failed to please.
We’ve done the research so that you don’t have to – continue reading to find out about the aspects to think about when choosing the right 140mm Case Fans as well as some of our top picks!
Here Are The 10 Best 140mm Case Fans We’ve Tested, Ranked in Order:
They are extremely efficient , useful, practical, and durable to serve a variety of needs. You’ll be pleased to purchase each product because we’ve tested the efficiency of each item in comparison to the price.
be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm PWM high-Speed, BL083, Cooling Fan
NZXT AER P - RF-AP140-FP - 140mm - Winglet Designed Fan Blades - Fluid Dynamic Bearings - PWM Static Pressure Fans - Gaming Computer Fan
ARCTIC P14 PWM - 140 mm Case Fan with PWM, Pressure-optimised, Very quiet motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1700 RPM - Black
Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 3000 RPM (140mm, Black)
ARCTIC F14 Silent - 140 mm Case Fan, Ultra-Quiet, Extra Quiet Motor, Computer, Almost inaudible, Fan Speed: 800 RPM - Black/White
Corsair ML140, 140mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan (2-Pack)
Phanteks (PH-F140SK_DRGB_PWM) SK140 DRGB PWM Fan, 140mm Fan, high Airflow Nine-Blade Design, DRGB Lighting, Rubber dampening washers - Black
Cooler Master SickleFlow 140 V2 ARGB Square Frame Fan, ARGB 3-Pin Customizable LEDs, Air Balance Curve Blade, Sealed Bearing,140mm PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue
Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200, Quiet Fan, 3-Pin, 1200 RPM (140mm, Grey)
Reviews: Top 10 Best 140mm Case Fans
Similar products, such as the 140mm Case Fans can be found in a range of designs that are intended for many users. We’ve compiled 10 of the top 140mm Case Fans available now.
Sale1 be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm PWM high-Speed, BL083, Cooling Fan
- Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence
- Long life rifle bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours
- A fan speed of 1, 600 rpm for extremely high air pressure
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 37. 3 dB(A)
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
Sale2 NZXT AER P - RF-AP140-FP - 140mm - Winglet Designed Fan Blades - Fluid Dynamic Bearings - PWM Static Pressure Fans - Gaming Computer Fan
- DESIGNED FOR CASES: Optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93.91CFM - 120x120x25mm (or 140x140x25mm), 12V, 4-Pin PWM, 68.92CFM(93.91CFM), >60,000hr
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING: Patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust
- CHANGEABLE COLORS: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
Sale3 ARCTIC P14 PWM - 140 mm Case Fan with PWM, Pressure-optimised, Very quiet motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1700 RPM - Black
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, therefore, the P14 PWM is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators
- 200 TO 1700 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1700 RPM, Airflow: 72.8 CFM/123.76 m³/h (@ 1700 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1700 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
Sale4 Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 3000 RPM (140mm, Black)
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 3000 RPM, max. 41.3 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency
- 12V 3000rpm model (41.3dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 800-3000rpm speed range
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
Sale5 ARCTIC F14 Silent - 140 mm Case Fan, Ultra-Quiet, Extra Quiet Motor, Computer, Almost inaudible, Fan Speed: 800 RPM - Black/White
- GREATER EFFICIENCY - LESS NOISE AT HIGHER AIRFLOW: At low fan speed, the motor noise is key, a motor developed in Germany with a new alloy/lubricant combination reduced friction and noise
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves air flow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 800 RPM, Airflow: 46 CFM/78 m³/h (@ 800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.08 Sone (@ 800 RPM), Pin: 3-pin
Sale6 Corsair ML140, 140mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan (2-Pack)
- Magnetic Bearing: harnesses magnetic levitation technology to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan. Air flow - 97 CFM. Noise level - 37 decibels
- Custom Rotor Design: delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, operating flawlessly in the most challenging environment
- Extensive Control Range: A 1,600 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance
7 Phanteks (PH-F140SK_DRGB_PWM) SK140 DRGB PWM Fan, 140mm Fan, high Airflow Nine-Blade Design, DRGB Lighting, Rubber dampening washers - Black
- Nine-blade design offers a higher airflow and quiet cooling solution for the best performance
- PWM capabilities built-in to precisely control the speed to achieve optimized fan curve
- Rigid frame design and included rubber dampeners helps to prevent vibration
- Low-noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Digital RGB lighting solution to sync with Phanteks DRGB products and compatible DRGB Motherboards
Sale8 Cooler Master SickleFlow 140 V2 ARGB Square Frame Fan, ARGB 3-Pin Customizable LEDs, Air Balance Curve Blade, Sealed Bearing,140mm PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid Radiator
- ARGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with an ARGB 3-Pin design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are individually customizable.
- New Blade Design: Revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure. A refreshed blade for improved lighting.
- Enhanced Fan Frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency.
- Sealed Bearing Structure: Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
- PWM Fan Control: Dynamically adjust the speed between 650 rpm to 1,400 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
Sale9 Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue
- Great Thermal Image Test Result: Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Ring radiator fans and RL360 radiator delivers 40% better cooling performance. (Inlet and outlet temp. are 49℃ and 44.5℃ in respective, △T= 4.5℃). Air flow - 51.15 CFM. Noise level - 24.1 decibels
- Concentrated Compression Blade: Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications like radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, this reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound by creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design: The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise. The LNC (Low-Noise Cable) can reduce the noise level by 21% from 28.1dBA to 22.1dBA.
Sale10 Noctua NF-P14s redux-1200, Quiet Fan, 3-Pin, 1200 RPM (140mm, Grey)
- Quiet fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 3-pin Molex, 1200 RPM, 19.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation
- 1200rpm 3-pin version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, speed can be controlled with optional NA-SRC10 Low-Noise Adaptors or by reducing voltage
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
Buyers Guide: How to Choose the Best 140mm Case Fans?
If you’re trying to deal with 140mm Case Fans, prior knowledge of the product is essential. The information could include the pros and cons , and other aspects that affect performance. Therefore, if you’re planning to buy something you’ll be satisfied with, you should be aware of the price and the value it offers.
If you don’t do sufficient research or compare your options, you could spend your time. But we’ve already done the necessary research and comparison to make it easier for you to get your time back so that you can focus on other things. From our list, you’ll be able to find the perfect 140mm Case Fans to use in the shortest time possible without sacrificing quality.
Check online reviews of the 140mm Case Fans you’re looking to purchase to ensure that it is effective. Users who have tried the product before will be able to tell the kind of results they produced.
Similar to any other item, you should always be thinking about how the 140mm Case Fans you’re looking to purchase will last since the length of time it lasts can be different.
You should know why you need one before you go out and buy it. When deciding on the 140mm Case Fans, you should think about all of its important parts.
It is essential to understand the reason why you require one before you head out to purchase it. When you are deciding on the 140mm Case Fans, you must think about all of its important parts.
A Brand’s Value:
Before purchasing the product, find out how well-known the brand is in the market. Why would you purchase an unreliable brand which doesn’t meet the standards you set? The desired 140mm Case Fans is a good choice if you discover everything safe and simple to use. Therefore, you are able to compare brands and read the reviews of people who have tried the product in order to get more information. Also, you can learn about services offered in the course of and following the purchase.
In the majority of cases, those products that are effective might cost more. However, investing more in this product will help you get the best performance and service when you purchase it. Some manufacturers are new to the market and only around for a short period of time. They may also be able to compete and win the market by doing their best.
Price is a factor in the decision of a buyer or user or buyer is interested in purchasing a 140mm Case Fans. It can tell how many attributes the word is equipped with and how it works. Again, it can change according to factors such as the worth that the company has, its most significant attributes, how they operate, and how long they are expected to last. Be aware that you must be paying more for a product made by an established company.
In some instances, the cost of a brand’s new product is very good. However, you must always compare them to other products from different brands that are the same or similar. It makes sure you spend your money wisely and achieve the most effective results. Establishing and sticking to a potential budget and buying the 140mm Case Fans within the budget is a good idea.
Warranty and After-sales Service:
The warranty and service after the sale are very beneficial in the event that something goes wrong. We recommend you to read the manufacturer’s or seller’s terms before and after the purchase.
It is not possible for everyone to say the product they sell will be in use for the rest of their lives. Ask the manufacturer if there is any warranty or if there are any services after the sale. Certain products might need to be repaired, which the manufacturer may sometimes allow to happen. In this case it is possible to look up what others have said about the manufacturer’s service after the sale.
How Does This 140mm Case Fans Compare to Other Brands?
If you are comparing 140mm Case Fans among various brands, there are some key things to look at. First, you need to consider how the material is produced. Most of the time, the best quality materials will last longer and work better.
Next, you should be aware of whether 140mm Case Fans is in stock. Every once in a while, it is the case that a new product will take the place of an old one. It might have new features or have been altered in some manner.
When it comes to quality, brands are different from each other.
How Much Should You Spend on a 140mm Case Fans?
Online shopping has been known for quite a while to provide the most competitive prices on goods. Because these places are linked to numerous dealers and manufacturers The people working there are able to offer the best deals. Also, there are no middlemen, which lessens the extra costs less.
A keyword must be something that will stay in your mind for a long time. If you pay more for your product, you’ll get more speed, better quality, and a superior experience every time you remove the cap. Also, the cost of a brand new 140mm Case Fans is in the range of $$ and $$$. Yes, you’ll lose the luxury features.
Now, our review of the top 10 best 140mm Case Fans has ended. We hope our research will assist you in choosing the right product to meet your requirements. We’ve provided a good explanation of the uses, features, user reviews, pros and cons of each product so that you can get the most effective one.
We invite you to share what products have caught your eye. Do you have a different opinion on one of our recommendations? Email us and we’ll compare notes.